Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hippedy Hop




Today was the bunny hop. It was a beautiful day for a run. I ran the 5k and Abby ran the Tot Hop. Lucky for you, we have exciting footage of Abby running her race. She was very excited to be there, as you can see...




Abby ended up placing 3rd in her division and won a cool flexible bunny and an egg dying kit. She was a lot happier taking home her prize than she was running the race. I ended up doing the 5k in about 37:45. A personal triumph for me is that I ran the whole way, which is impressive, because I did zero training for it. Today, Abby and I will sport our Bunny Hop T-shirts with pride!

(Happy Birthday Katie!)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like she had a great time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. It may be the lateness of the hour. I laughed loud, Jon thought I started crying. He also thought it was kind of sad, but he was smiling....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you had to drag her along...and she still got 3rd!! :) That is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just another case of child abuse from the Pulsipher family! LOL!



    ~ Danya
    lyndadoption.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete