Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Years Resolutions

Oh no, you say. Not another blog about New Years Resolutions. Well, I learned a long time ago, that if you want to keep your resolutions, you need to be realistic and do one thing at a time. For example, last year, my resolution was to be cleaner. If you ever came to my house regularly, you would know why. So I decided that for 2009, I would deep clean one room a day, dusting mopping, the works. I was able to do that and keep doing it for the whole year. My whole house wasn't always clean, but at least one room was - and with a 2 year old and an infant I think that's pretty good. This year, in addition to keeping my house clean, my resolution is to do my visiting teaching 100%. I am so bad, that last year I was at 0%. So this year, I'm going to do it! It's my only resolution so I know it will happen. (It better. Maybe I should have just put 50%. hmmmmmm I'll have to think about that one.) Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment