Friday, January 15, 2010

New Year, New Do



















Like it? I chose to chop off all my hair last week, due to certain babies always pulling it out. I had Craig take this picture of me this morning when I woke up. ( Just in case you are wondering, it is DEFINATELY not a picture I found off the internet with a girl that just happens to look just like me ;) Man, it takes forever to cover up that watermark on my neck every morning.)

My sister-in-law Brook cut it for me and I think it looks pretty darn good, as you can see from the photo. The best part is I don't have to do much and it still looks better than my best efforts with long hair. Thanks Brook!

Oh, and if you're interested, Brook is available to do YOUR hair. If you would like her number, let me know and I can get that to you.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, you crack me up. I can see how that watermark would be a real pain. Your hair looks gorgeous, by the way! Meant to tell you that on Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete