Friday, August 20, 2010

Glazalicious Salmon

We Just tried a new salmon recipe and I think I am in LOVE with it. Probably because it has a really sweet glaze on top, and you can't go wrong with any kind of glaze. So here's the recipe if you're daring enough to try...

3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
4 teaspoons dijon mustard
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
4 (6 oz) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
salt
pepper

Preheat oven to 425. Combine 1st 4 ingredients in a saucepan, bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Place fish on a foil-lined baking dish coated with cooking spray, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 425 for 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Preheat broiler. Brush sugar mixture over fish, broil 3 inches from heat 3 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.

I wanted to lick my plate and the pan, the glaze is so good, but I couldn't because we had guests. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment