Monday, March 2, 2009

Nascar madness!

OK, so we're not rednecks, I promise!! We got our hands on some free Nascar tickets for Saturday's race and decided to head on over to Vegas to check out the action. We really liked looking at all the rednecks, some great car crashes, foot-long corn dogs, and onion blossoms. The lady next to me was enjoying her turkey leg. Here are a few of the highlights!

Craig posing at Dale Earnhardt's trailer. He actually got a compliment on his shirt from some real rednecks! He bought it on his mission in South Carolina in a rebel shop.
A redneck flag that says redneck on it! Where else could you find that??


If you can't tell, this is a teenager wearing a beer helmet with no beer in it.


A grown man wearing overalls. Need I say more?




We were pretty sure this guy had a mullet. Classic Nascar fan.




Harley man with a doo-rag. Craig liked him a lot.




Cut off sleeves baby!!













3 comments:

  1. You guys are hilarious! I love the pictures and the commentay is RIGHT ON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woe! That's . . . just . . . AWESOME! I love those redneck pics. Sometimes I really think it would be fun to be a redneck ya know? (From Shandee. I never know if anyone knows this is me.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So we went to a place where rednecks congrigate, ate like rednecks, dressed like rednecks, got compliments from other rednecks, but we SWEAR we are not rednecks.....

    riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

    ReplyDelete