Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

We had a very busy couple of weeks. First, Abby celebrated her 2nd birthday with some family. Then Tad and his family and Dan came down to visit for the fourth of July weekend. We went to the beach on the 3rd, swam on the 4th, and we had Rex's baby blessing on the 5th. And to top it off, Craig had to take his RD exam on the 7th...today. He just called me and told me that he passed, which means he is now officially a registered dietician and can start working!! Woohoo!! What a crazy couple of weeks. And tomorrow, his brother, Kevin, comes home from his mission in Russia. Whew!

Rex just chillin' at the beach. He slept pretty much the entire time we were there.
Abby playing in the sand. She wasn't too excited about getting in the water - it was a little cold.


Abby dancing with her cousins.
Showing of some dress-up earrings she got for her birthday.



When I asked Abby what kind of cake she wanted for her birthday, she said "Samson cake." What my baby wants, my baby gets. I made this out of cupcakes and sugar cookies. I thought it was a pretty good likeness.




3 comments:

  1. Hey, I thought you had the cake done professionally! Very nice job!

    What a good baby to sleep all day and let you enjoy your time at the beach. Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu made that cake?! You are good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pictures! They help me feel close to family when I am so far away!

    ReplyDelete