Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Warning! This is extremely gross...

There's going to be a little TMI here, so if you are sensitive to bodily fluids, stop reading here.

I went to the doctor for my monthly checkup and as anyone who has had a baby knows, you get the priveledge of peeing in a cup every time you go. After I did my duty, I set the cup down and turned around for only a second and my daughter, who was in the bathroom with me, picks up the cup and spills the contents down the front of her shirt. Of course, I don't have a change of clothes for her, because she's 1 1/2 and we are about an hour from home. So the poor girl has to wear the nasty shirt until we get home. Luckily, we were in and out of there in about 15 minutes, but still... GROSS.

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh am I such a bad person or what for laughing at that?! Oh it was so yucky! Poor baby! LOL I bet you can't wait to share that story with her first boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is too funny. ryland almost did that twice. what did you tell the nurse? did you have to pee again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...that is really funny... but definately a story for the books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, that's disgusting . . . but still REALLY FUNNY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fortunately there was still some left in the cup, so I didn't have to pee again. Poor girl...

    ReplyDelete