Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cupcakes

I had to change the background because I'm craving sweets like crazy!! It always starts when I go over to my in-laws because they always have cookies or something like that over there. Steven made an apple pie, so I had to have 2nds of that. Then I go to the dutch-oven cookout and have 2 helpings of pineapple upside down cake, plus some cherry cobbler and ice cream on top of that. I just can't get enough. The worst was today when I woke up and my belly had popped all the way out. Seriously, Craig would not be proud. Does anybody have any fortune cookies? Geez, talk about the ramblings of a pregnant woman...

3 comments:

  1. Ohh.... I wish I had an excuse to eat sweets all day. don't get me wrong, I still do but at least you have the excuse! Oh, and it sure was nice being able to have my dad as a cop so I could get out of tickets. But now what am I supposed to do???

    ReplyDelete
  2. But that's the thing. You ARE pregnant so you can get away with it. Live it up sister because once you aren't prego you have nor more excuses. Guess that means I should go get on the treadmill now. (This is Shandee by the way. Cute blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang it Robyn why did you have to post that when I am SO STARVING right now! You post made my mouth water! LOL Naughty, naughty, Robyn!

    PS Yes I would LOVE to take any old baby clothes off your hands for you! You can bring them to church or I can go pick 'em up! Thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete