Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A trip down memory lane

When I'm nursing my baby, my mind usually wanders all over the place. Sometimes I remember things I need to do. Sometimes I think about how fast my kids are growing up. And then I usually fall asleep or become very drowsy. This afternoon, as I was about to drift off to dreamland I remembered something from a long time ago:

Do you remember Reese's peanut butter?? I remember when it first came out and I was so excited. Why so excited about peanut butter, besides the fact that it is so yummy and delicious? You see, I expected it to taste like the peanut butter in this:



I was sorely disappointed. It just tasted like normal peanut butter and not the candy peanut butter I had come to love. I mean, how good would that be in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?? Reese's, I'm still waiting for my jar of candy peanut butter.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you. I'm still waiting for my jar of candy peanut better!

    ReplyDelete