Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My funny Valentine













How can you not love a man that gives you this sweet little boy?

Or a man who loves to cuddle with his 2 kids?











A man who voluntarily wears a lederhosen, even when it's not Halloween anymore...


















A man who gives you this cute litte girl...












More importantly, how can you not love a man that video tapes himself doing pull-ups?




Or doing a "hollow back?"




My hero....*sigh*


Happy Valentine's Day Craig! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! OH. MY. GOSH. ROBYN. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I nearly spit out my drink all over the computer watching that last one! I caught myself before orange juice went spraying all over the keyboard but I spent the last few minutes coughing and laughing at this. HYSTERICAL!!!

    PS: Sterling you just loved seeing Craig shirtless - soooo inappropriate! LOL

    ReplyDelete