Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nutcracking

Get your minds out of the gutter!

On Saturday I got a nice surprise from Craig. He had bought tickets for the Nutcracker Ballet down at the Spreckles Theater in San Diego to celebrate our 4th anniversary. It was an unexpected surprise because a) I forgot that our anniversary was coming up and b) I had given up on the nutcracker this year because we've been so busy. We had a wonderful time and I can only describe it as magical. We had great seats and enjoyed walking around downtown San Diego. We even contemplated going ice skating. After that, we enjoyed a tasty meal at Chicago on the Bun.

The performers were AMAZING. The kids were adorable. It was the first real ballet I've seen and the first time I've been able to see the Nutcracker. I loved every minute of it! Thanks Craig!

1 comment: