Friday, May 29, 2009

Yay for Craig!!!

Last night was Craig's internship graduation. Finally!! His days of slavery are over! Now he gets to take a month off to study for the RD exam and then hopefully start working at an awesome hospital and bringing home some bacon. I started having contractions on the way to the graduation, but it turned out that they were just triggered by my full bladder. We are hoping for a baby this weekend to cap off a wonderful week! Thanks for all your hard work Craig!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Yeah I was wondering if you had had your baby when I did not see you at story time, but then I saw that he graduated so you were probably there. You know that every time I look at your blog, I want a cupcake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, congrats! He's been in school since I met him so how fun for you guys. And good luck trying to get that baby here this weekend . . . call me so I can do pix, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm very happy for you both. Good luck this weekend with the baby ... I hope I DON'T see you in church tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Craig! You have accomplished a lot! We are excited for baby Rex! Good luck Robyn!

    ReplyDelete