Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fishing for...jerky?

We went down to San Diego on Wednesday to go fishing at Otay Lake with Craig's Grandpa. There's an Olympic training facility there so we always get to see some kayakers racing.




Yes, Abby is not wearing a life jacket. We had one on her but she could reach her hand to her mouth with it on, so we took it off. You know how Abby gets when she can't have her snack. Does that make us bad parents? Probably, but our baby will never go hungry.

Chomping on some jerky. I think for Abby this was her favorite part. We didn't catch any fish, but she ate her share of the jerky!


1 comment:

  1. ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MAN! Tell Craig I dig his fishing hat, hahahahahahahahahahahaha oh my gosh I can't stop laughing haha

    Oh yes what aweful parents you are for not having Abby in a life vest! I'm so gunna report you!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete